- Proof of purchase – eg: Invoice
- Original packaging – the manufacturer packaging
- Damaged Product / Packaging
- Defective Item
- Incomplete / Missing Items
- Wrong Item
- Change of Mind
Please ensure that item for return meets the following:
- All returned items must not be damaged, dirty or have been washed.
- The returned product must be in the same condition when it was received, including accessories, seal or label.
If you requested 'Return' due to damaged, faulty or wrong product, the seller has to bear the buyer's Return shipping fee.
If the 'Return' is due to buyer's change of mind, then buyer will need to bear their own shipping fee in order to return the product to seller.