NCL Bio-Kleen Plus™ Protein Spot & Stain Remover
BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ is a bio-enzymatic, ready to use carpet spot remover and deodorizer. Formulated with five selective bacteria strains, soil releasing agents, non-butyl water soluble solvents and odor counteractants to provide outstanding removal of organic stains such as urine, vomit, blood, feces, food, milk and wine. Also provides superb deodorization from organic odors, smoke, pet and cooking odors. Use BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ as a deodorizer by air spraying or adding to carpet cleaning solution. Can be used in hotels, motels, schools, offices, airports, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants or any facility to maintain quality carpeting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Neutral pH base and does not contain anti-static agents, defoamers, optical brighteners or carpet protectors / Safe for stain resistant carpeting
- Contains MCA™ odor counteractant and Giane™ fragrance enhancer / Truly modifies unpleasant odors and leaves behind a fresh cosmetic scent
- Contains over 100 billion per gallon 5 strain selective bacteria / Rapidly removes a wide variety of organic stains and deodorizes a wide variety of malodors
- Contains non-butyl water soluble solvents / Safely & rapidly penetrates grease & oil spots
- Dual use product / Organic spot remover and deodorizer
Carpet Spotting Organic Stains
- Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Blot up excess liquid with a clean absorbent white cloth.
- Spray BIO-KLEEN PLUS™ on stain or spot.
- Agitate with a carpet brush or clean cloth.
- Blot with clean absorbent white cloth.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow to dry then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
- Prevention: Observe good industrial hygiene practices.
- Response: Wash hands after handling.
- Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
- Disposal: Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with local authority requirements. This product is not known to be a “Hazardous Chemical” as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Click here to download Technical Sheet Data Sheet.
Click here to download Safety Data Sheet.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!